Best-in-class results across
chronic and preventive programs
Diabetes + Depression
Seniors Weight Loss
Want to offer Vida to your enterprise?
Why Vida's approach improves outcomes
Sometimes stress, depression, or anxiety cause health problems. Other times they just make them worse. In every case, though, treating the body and mind together leads to better, lasting outcomes.
GAD and PHQ scores
in 13 weeks
Weight Loss (30lbs)
in 6 months
Vida members who see a 50% reduction in depression and anxiety are 2x more likely to achieve clinically significant weight loss.Learn more
References and Citations
- Vida Health. (November 2020). Vida Book of Business Data, Working age (<65 years old) members of a major health plan with polychronic diabetes + depression.
- Barrington, A., Bell, D., & Gorski, S. (2021). Vida Early Indicators Study. A review of emerging experience on Centene members. Milliman.
- Vida Health. (April 2020). Vida Book of Business Data, Members of Vida Mental Health programs. Results are measured by clinically validated standard assessments — the Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-8) for depression and the Generalized Anxiety Disorder Questionnaire (GAD-7) for anxiety.
- Silberman, J. M., Kaur, M., Sletteland, J., & Venkatesan, A. (2020). Outcomes in a virtual weight management intervention with one-on-one health coaching. PloS one, 15(4), e0232221.
- Zimmermann, G., Venkatesan, A., Rawlings, K., Ryan, C., Voelker, L., Edwards, C. Improvements in Glycemic Control and Depressive Symptoms among adults with Type 2 Diabetes: A Retrospective Study. August 2022.
- Mao, A. Y., Chen, C., Magana, C., Barajas, K. C., & Olayiwola, J. N. (2017). A mobile phone-based health coaching intervention for weight loss and blood pressure reduction in a national payer population: a retrospective study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth, 5(6), e80.
- Vida Health. (May 2022). Vida Book of Business.
- Vida Health. (April 2021). Vida Book of Business.